- Purchase of Consumer durables and furniture/ fixture/ computers
- Repairs / renovation of flat / house
- Marriage & other religious ceremonies
- Domestic / Foreign tours & travels
- Repayment of existing debt
- Medical expenses for self / family members
- For any purpose which is acceptable to bank .
Rs. 5.00 lakh * (* condition apply)
ELIGIBLITY Permanent Salaried employees For Businessmen / Self-Employed / Professionals Minimum Take Home Income/Salary after EMI amount:-
1. Loan Up to Rs. 1.00 Lakh is Rs. 7,000 p.m.
2. Loan above Rs. 1.00 lakh & upto Rs. 2.00 Lakh is Rs. 8,000 p.m.
3. Loan above Rs. 2.00 Lakh & upto Rs.5.00 Lakh is Rs. 9,000 p.m
REPAYMENT Upto 84 EMI ( No Holiday Period)
RATE OF INTEREST Click here
For Applicant :-
- Upto Rs. 1.00 lakh – Nominal Membership
- Above Rs. 1.00 lakh – As per extant Shareholdings Norms
For Sureties: Nominal Membership.
One Surety with Net Take Home Salary/income of Rs.12000/-p.m. OR Two Sureties with Net take home salary/income of Rs.7000/- p.m.
COLLATERAL SECURITY Collateral security in the form of LIP / NSC / KVP / FDR, if available.
As per Service Manual charges.
- Latest photograph, Photo Identity Proof, Pan Card Copy, Residence Proof of the Applicant And Guarantors,
- In case of salaried person , salary slip for last 3 months and Bank statement for last 6 months, Form no-16-A & IT Return for last 3 years.
- In case of Businessman, last 2 years financial statement along with ITR copy and Bank statement for business account for last 1 years.