- Purchase of Consumer durables and furniture/ fixture/ computers
- Repairs / renovation of flat / house
- Marriage & other religious ceremonies
- Domestic / Foreign tours & travels
- Repayment of existing debt
- Clubs, Association, ( only if registered)
- Medical expenses for self / family members
- For any purpose which is acceptable to bank .
Rs. 5.00 lakh *
(* condition apply)
ELIGIBLITY Permanent Salaried employees
For Businessmen / Self-Employed / Professionals
Minimum Take Home Income/Salary after EMI amount:- Rs. 8,000/- p.m.
REPAYMENT Upto 84 EMI ( No Holiday Period)
RATE OF INTEREST Click here
For Applicant :-
- Upto Rs. 1.00 lakh – Nominal Membership Rs.100/-
- Above Rs. 1.00 lakh – 5% of Loan amount
For Sureties: Nominal Membership, Rs.100/- each.
One Surety with Net Take Home Salary/income of Rs.12000/-p.m. OR Two Sureties with Net take home salary/income of Rs.7000/-
PRIME SECURITY Nil
COLLATERAL SECURITY Collateral security in the form of LIP / NSC / KVP / FDR, if available.
1.15% of sanctioned limit + GST.
Latest photograph, Photo Identity Proof, Pan Card Copy, Residence Proof of the Applicant And Guarantors,
- In case of salaried person , salary slip for last 3 months and Bank statement for last 6 months, Form no-16-A & IT Return for last 3 years.
- In case of Businessman, last 2 years financial statement along with ITR copy and Bank statement for business account for last 1 years.