| Award & Prizes :
- The Indian Bank’s Association has awarded “The Best Technology Bank Award” – in the Co-operative Banks category in recognition of its outstanding achievement in the area of Banking Technology for the F.Y. 2012-13.
- The BANCO has awarded The Best Bank (1st) prize for the year 2013.
- Bank has been awarded by Banking Frontier for the excellence in four different fields amongst large size Co- operative Banks viz., Best Date Center Innovation Award, Best Fee Based income Award, Best Alternate channel Award & Best Business Product Innovation Award for the F.Y. 2012-13.
- The Maharashtra Urban Co-op Bank’s Federation Ltd. Mumbai has awarded The Best Bank (2nd) prize for its outstanding work in the field of Urban Co-op Bank & Information Technology for the F.Y. 2012-13.
- The Brihan Mumbai Nagari Sahakari Bank’s Association Ltd. awarded The Best Bank (2nd) prize for the year 2012-13.
Long term perspective :
With the expanding horizons, continuous developments and competition the bank proposes to become full fledged financial service provider, fulfilling requirements of customers and other stakeholders by providing all allied services, as permitted by the regulatory authorities. The Bank has adopted advanced technology for providing faster and convenient services to clients. These major long term proposals will enable the bank to increase its market share and better fulfillment of expectations of all the stakeholders.